The Antique Warehouse is one of Vancouver’s premiere antique stores and Canada’s largest importer of European antiques. When owner, Mark Lefleur, acquired Coco Chanel’s furniture, it was a special moment in the store’s history. We worked to tell this unique story, paying homage to one of history’s most iconic fashion names, while also bringing awareness to the store and its historic finds.
- We offered an exclusive to The Globe and Mail and once secured, we expanded our reach with targeted pitching to national and regional media outlets.
- Secured a full-length feature with images in The Globe and Mail
- Received broadcast coverage on Global News and CTV News Vancouver
- Numerous facebook shares of coverage resulting in increased impressions and viewers
- Coverage of the story resulted in sales of all of Coco Chanel’s furniture pieces, most of which were sold back to Chanel Paris, who expressed interest in purchasing the items after seeing the Globe and Mail feature